File transfer speed issue

Colin Haffenden chaffend at msxi-euro.com
Fri Nov 30 01:59:02 GMT 2001

David,

Thanks for the info but I cannot find anything in my search. I have
searched for rabbit pellet fragmentation and variations.

Any chance you can let me know the url for this problem/soloution?

If not then do you think it's worth me downgrading from 2.2.2 to 2.09?

Thanks for you help,

Colin.

>>> David Rankin <drankin at cox-internet.com> 11/29/01 09:48pm >>>
Colin:

    Search the list archives on this issue. I remember this issue
being
tracked down to what was called a "rabbit pellet fragmentation"
problem, but I
don't recall the fix. I think there was a M$ patch for win95, etc.
that
helped. I have seen this problem as well and posted it a number of
times. It
only happens to me intermittently and right now on 2.09 everything is
fine.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D., P.E.
ASEL -- Instrument