File transfer speed issue

David Rankin drankin at cox-internet.com
Thu Nov 29 13:49:54 GMT 2001

Colin:

    Search the list archives on this issue. I remember this issue being
tracked down to what was called a "rabbit pellet fragmentation" problem, but I
don't recall the fix. I think there was a M$ patch for win95, etc. that
helped. I have seen this problem as well and posted it a number of times. It
only happens to me intermittently and right now on 2.09 everything is fine.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D., P.E.
ASEL -- Instrument