Problem uploading printer drivers

Kris Jordan kris at workgroup.com
Thu Nov 29 10:52:03 GMT 2001

I'm having the same trouble, I have found other ways to install the
printer driver, but have yet to get a complete installation that works.
By using the add new printer icon I can get a driver installed if I
delete the printer out of printcap, then add it again at the right time,
I forget the exact steps. I thought maybe it had to be something with
Win2k thinking Samba is lanman, since win2k was installed when I had
samba 2.0, never figured out what reg settings needed to be deleted
though, I'm just going to do a reinstall of win2k today and see if that
helps.

- Kris Jordan -