problem of access with files accentuated

Alexandre Salome alexandre.salome at comau.com.br
Wed Nov 28 04:55:58 GMT 2001

I need of helps for do backup of a server windows2000(english).

In the files accentuated, presents to following message:

ERRDOS - ERRbadfile (File not found.) opening remote file
\f\adm\Arquivos diversos e tempor rios\Tabela Master de Importaao.xls
(\f\adm\Arquivos diversos e temporarios\

They are more of 60 pages with this message.

When I rename the name of the file to without accent, it works perfectly
and in the win2000 (portuguese), too.

Is it possible to make a backup without to rename the files?

I hope for your help to solution this problem

Please (by the love of God)