badtrans virus

David Brodbeck DavidB at mail.interclean.com
Tue Nov 27 10:15:08 GMT 2001

Here at work I have the mail system configured to bounce messages executable
attachments, based on a rather long list of possible file extensions.  This
would work for badtrans, since my understanding is it attaches as a .scr or
.pif file.

Text and gzipped attachments should probably be allowed since some people
use them to provide debug logs.