badtrans virus

Ries van Twisk ries at franksintl.nl
Tue Nov 27 09:04:17 GMT 2001

Hi all and list admin(s),

I think it's best that the list software only accepts plain text e-mails and
deletes ALL attachments.
Maby to help the MS world a bit convert all HTML mails to plain text and
from that point distribute the plain text mails to all users. This will prefent any
viruses to spread using the samba mailinlist.

Ries