File Size Limitation

Administrator lists at digitalplace.org
Mon Nov 26 20:21:06 GMT 2001

I am running Samba on a debian box.  I have recently installed Ext3 in
order to allow for large files.  I am also running samba 2.2.2-2 on the
box.  I am able to create a file natively on linux that is about 5 gigs
or so.  Yet I seem to be running into a problem when I try to create a
file larger then 4 gigs from my Win2k box.  Is this a know issue?  Is
there a work around for it.  The file is a propierty database file that
is only limited by the file system.  Any information would be greatly
apprecaited.
Thank you in advance for your time and effort.

Michael