printing error

Steve Lee maillist at blitzen.net
Mon Nov 26 17:27:02 GMT 2001

i do not.  however i do have a bunch of
printXXXX stuff in the global section
maybe one of these are allowing it to display ?
do you happend to know which ones i can remove ?

    total print jobs = 0
    load printers = Yes
    printcap name = /etc/printcap
    enumports command =
    addprinter command =
    deleteprinter command =
    show add printer wizard = Yes
    printer admin = @ntadmin
    min print space = 0
    max print jobs = 10000
    printable = No
    printing = bsd
    print command = /usr/bin/lpr -h -r -s -P%p %s
    print command = /usr/bin/lpr -h -r -s -P%p %s
    printer name =
    printer driver = NULL
    printer driver file = /etc/printers.def
    printer driver location =