printing error

Steve Lee maillist at blitzen.net
Mon Nov 26 16:20:03 GMT 2001

This is off question from from, however, wanted to ask
if anyone knew the fix or answer to this queation.

I also setup samba to do my printing, but using
a separate line for each printer, they show up twice.
<-- just two printers examples below  but i have many HP's using jetdirect
-->
#[HP2100TN]
#   comment = HP 2100TN
#   path = /var/spool/samba/lpd
#   guest ok = Yes
#   printable = Yes
#   postscript = Yes
#   print command = /usr/bin/lpr -h -r -s -PHP2100TN %s

#[HP4050TN]
#   comment = HP 4050TN
#   path = /var/spool/samba/lpd
#   guest ok = Yes
#   printable = Yes
#   postscript = Yes
#   print command = /usr/bin/lpr -h -r -s -PHP4050TN %s

i tried your setting below and i still get the same results.
That my printers are displayed twice, Once i enter the shared computer
under Network Neighborhood, and under a folder called Printers, they are
all displayed once again.  How do i setup samba to only display
the printers once, say in the Printers folder like windows
2000 does and not twice. ?

Thank you