enquiry ?

Siphiwe Radebe siphiwe.radebe at eskom.co.za
Mon Nov 26 02:34:19 GMT 2001

I have downloaded samba-2.2.2-sparc-solaris-2.8.pkg from your site and would like to install it to my unix server sun solaris 5.8. I am battling to use the pkgadd to install this package. Can you please help me in this regard as I have failed to find  samba/docs/htmldocs/UNIX_INSTALL which is suppose to be instructions on how to install it on unix sun solaris.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards,

oooooooooo000000ooooooooooooooo
Siphiwe Radebe
EnCoRe Project - Technical Architecture
tel: 011 655 2498
mobile: 083 426 0017
fax: 011 800 5996

PS : ""Don't wish it was easier; wish you were better.  Don't wish
for less problems; wish for more skills.  Don't wish for less
challenges; wish for more wisdom." Jim Rohn