Yet another samba PDC howto

Bogus McInley nuro123456789 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 20:55:02 GMT 2001

Gday,

	Sorry about posting this annonymously, but I
would like to protect my identity. Attached is a HOWTO
that gathers together the main aspects of doing a
network install of Win95 from samba. This has been
collated from numerous snippets of info from the web
plus many hours of hacking in me lab. It has been
posted in the hope that someone may find this
information usefull, even if only for anecdotal
purposes.

Cheers Nuro.