PDC

Neil Hoggarth neil.hoggarth at physiol.ox.ac.uk
Fri Nov 23 01:42:03 GMT 2001

On Thu, 22 Nov 2001, Gary Neff wrote:

> I have recently upgraded to redhat 7.2 with samba 2.2 and have been able
> to join the domain but cannot log into it. I get an error on the xp
> machine about no trust being established between the server and the
> computer ...

Hi Gary,

Have you made the "Sign or Seal" registry change on the XP client? See
file "docs/Registry/WinXP_SignOrSeal.reg" in the source distribution
(reproduced below for your convenience).

REGEDIT4

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\netlogon\parameters
"RequireSignOrSeal"=dword:00000000

Regards,
--
Neil Hoggarth                                 Departmental Computer Officer
<neil.hoggarth at physiol.ox.ac.uk>                   Laboratory of Physiology