Help: Can't see my Samba box...

Eric Boey ericboey at cnl.com.my
Thu Nov 22 18:19:02 GMT 2001

Tried every procedure in DIAGNOSIS.txt, only failed at TEST 11 though.
FYI, i installed Samba2.2.1 using RPM found in Mandrake8.1 cd. I even
tried anything possible, including online help file comes with the
source. I just failed to see the Samba box in Windows Manager. Is there
anything i still missing or any reference i can refer to?

Thank you.