Q: Samba as BDC ?

Ariel Mella samba at nebula-sa.com.ar
Thu Nov 22 08:08:03 GMT 2001

Davide:
im now reading the documentation abou winbindd..
questions:
1) register my samba onto the other PDC?? do you mean join my machine
account to the domain? if is it, but samba is actually a PDC ...
2) if i understood your solution.
samba acts like PDC and read smbpasswd.. when a user is not foudn here
redirects the authentication to the NT PDC, NT auth the user and all is ok..
thx