Q: Samba as BDC ?

Davide Dozza davide.dozza at yacme.com
Thu Nov 22 07:28:05 GMT 2001

Ariel,

I try to guess the solution.
I think you should use winbindd. In this way, running winbindd on the samba
server,
when a user of 20% in NT PDC tries to access the Samba server, it can't find the

user into its user database so it redirects the request to the NT trusted domain
that is the
NT PDC. What you have to do is to register your Samba server into NT domain and
read winbindd documentation...... :-)

Ciao

Davide