Q: Samba as BDC ?

Davide Dozza davide.dozza at yacme.com
Thu Nov 22 07:02:15 GMT 2001

Good question.
The way you can explore (it depends on your situation) is to use winbind
together
with script-base approch in order to distribute the information you can't
collect
or you can't manage from the domain. Usually such a solution works well in
well-defined environment. Scaling and managing environment that evolve fast
could
be very difficult.

Davide