samba copying problem

Joel Hammer jhammer2 at home.com
Thu Nov 22 05:36:05 GMT 2001

I am sure they will tell you to upgrade to 2.2.2 or whatever is the latest
version of samba.
Make sure it is not some local problem on the server, like lack of storage
space. A lot of samba problems turn out to be non samba problems.
You could search the archives. This sort of problem has been mentioned from
time to time.
Joel