Office 2000 Problems for users designated "Domain User"

Doug Douglass samba at denverdata.com
Wed Nov 21 12:20:03 GMT 2001

Patrick,

this may or may not solve your problem, though I'm interested in the outcome
if you go ahead and try it (I don't envy you).

Either way, it sounds like you have another problem indicated by the error
when trying to add the "Domain Users" group to a local group. I'd check your
samba logs to see what's up and if it's fixable first.

Good Luck,
Doug