Office 2000 Problems for users designated "Domain User"

Patrick Reid p.j.reid at earthling.net
Wed Nov 21 10:53:54 GMT 2001

Office was installed on each machine individually when they were in a
peer-to-peer workgroup. Now they are in a domain with Samaba 2.2.2 running
on RH 7.1 (kernel 2.4.10) as the PDC.

<Deep breath> I guess un-installing Office and then re-installing is better
than trying same for Samba; I'll take a crack at that.

Thanks a bunch.

Patrick