Spool filename. ( What is the problem? )

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Wed Nov 21 08:49:25 GMT 2001

In 2.2.2 %s will hold a somewhat truncated version of the windows file, not
the smb.XXXXX job name. I am using windows 98. Have you just tried dropping the -J paramater and
see what happens?
I have never seen the J variable in any samba documentation. Undocumented
things tend to get lost over time, IMHO.
Joel