(best error yet) A StartDocPrinter call was not issued.

Bill Schoolcraft bill at wiliweld.com
Tue Nov 20 20:56:08 GMT 2001

Hello Family,

[day 2.5]

Well, thanks to "Gerald (Jerry) Carter" there has been progress in
attempting to print from my Windows2000 machine to my Linux machine
running 2.2.2 to an Epson777 inkjet printer on the LAN with a mini
print-server on the back of it.

I've now got no more RED "access denied" warnings in my Win2k
printer setup screen, there is a GREEN "Status: Ready" which is the
best I've seen period.  The (one_single) error I receive now when I
try to print to either print queues on my linux box is:

[A StartDocPrinter call was not issued.]

So close,.......

--
Bill Schoolcraft
PO Box 210076                 -o)