Problem printing from NT to printer attached to LInux box

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Tue Nov 20 16:29:06 GMT 2001

Hmmmm...
A juicy permissions problem.
Try running checkpc -f and see if that fixes up permissions for you.
Below are the permissions on lpr, I assume your print command.
It needs to be suid.
rwsr-xr-x   1 root     root       235672 Feb 17  2000 /usr/bin/lpr
Joel