Windows XP pro login failures

David W. Chapman Jr. dwcjr at inethouston.net
Tue Nov 20 14:05:05 GMT 2001

I am trying to get Windows XP pro to join the domain.  I set the NTLM
to version 1 and all the logs say that it is logging in correctly,
but XP is telling me that the domain controller can't be found or the
machine doesn't have a user account.  I added the account.  Also how
do I give a non-root user privs so that when windows xp asks me for a
username and password to join the domain, I don't have to use root.
Here's a -d 9 output of my logs when I tried to logon to the domain.
Accessing the workgroup works great.

--
David W. Chapman Jr.
dwcjr at inethouston.net	Raintree Network Services, Inc. <www.inethouston.net>