Samba and RedHat 7.2

Brian Howard brian at ingensoftware.net
Mon Nov 19 11:17:02 GMT 2001

I figured this would be something "simple" and scanned redhat.com and
samba.org for a week before "asking for directions" (don't tell my wife).

I seem to have gotten two old version of the DIAGNOSIS documentation -
neither had the ipchains issue but I did learn some new tuning tricks for my
old server. I wonder how one might better advertise the ipchains issue?

brian