error log question...

이종혁 jonghlee at dreamwiz.com
Thu Nov 15 21:47:02 GMT 2001

Hello...

I had installed samba my system which was HP N4000 with HP-UX 11.11.
And I had NT client to connect server's File systems.

Now Server's filesystem connected well at NT systems. But system showed some error messages in samba log file(log.[NT System Name]). Log entries are followings;

"error packet at smbd/nttrans.c(789) cmd=162 (SMBntcreateX) eclass=1 ecode=80"

The above messages are repeated every time.

Is this status good or worse? and If I use samba with these error messages, are some problems occurred to connect system's filesystem?

If you know the meaning of error messages, please let me know.
And, These messages are not problem, let me know too.

Best regards...

LEE,JONG-HYEOK at KOREA
( jonghlee at dreamwiz.com )