Temp files created on read-only share

Bill Grzanich organix4 at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 15 14:40:26 GMT 2001

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone.  The actual problem was one of misinformation, and stupidity.

We have another share defined that maps to a higher directory in the same tree.  The problem user had
been configured to access the templates folder through that higher, less secured, share.

We will now rearrange some of the directories to a more rational structure, so that the areas that
are supposed to be protected can't be accessed through a less secure point.

Sorry for the wasted bandwidth and time all around.  I do appreciate your efforts.

Best regards,

--
Bill Grzanich
IT Manager