Directory Permissions.

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Thu Nov 15 05:32:02 GMT 2001

Hi all,

I've been playing with this, and I've found that the problem isn't a Samba
one, but a Linux one.  If I try to do use the VFAT partition locally, I get
the same problems as demonstrated by Samba.  I can add/amend/delete in the
FS's root dir, but nothing after that.

anyone got any ideas?

Here's the relevant /etc/fstab entry.

/dev/hda2               /drvc                   vfat    gid=500,uid=500 0 0

Gary

--
Gary Stainburn