Unable to add a second user

Tim Villa tvilla at cyllene.uwa.edu.au
Wed Nov 14 17:43:04 GMT 2001

Check out smbpasswd - you might need to encrypt the new users' passwords
using this before they can authenticate.

Also check your "security " and "password level " settings.

man smb.conf
man smbpasswd

Good luck,
Tim

--
Tim Villa, Network / Systems Administrator
Faculties of Economics & Commerce, Education and Law