WinXP - Can Join 2.2.2 domain - Not log on

Ted Wisniewski ted at ness.plymouth.edu
Wed Nov 14 12:13:11 GMT 2001

You are a lifesaver (saving me from MS)...  Changing the other "ControlSet"s
items as well seems to have eliminated the problem!  I can now log on.

Thanks,

	Ted

(* Joe Pfaltzgraff at PATAPSCO
(* 11/14/2001 02:12 PM
(*
(* Yes, I was able to logon to the domain...  Sorry, I know I said join - but I
(* meant logon...  Geez,  the only other thing I did...  When I was in the registry
(* checking the "CurrentControlSet"  I also set the reg entry under each
(* "ControlSet?" (where ? is a number)...  Don't know if that will help...
(*
(*
(*
(*