Please Help

Zamani, Abdoul AZAMANI at vha.com
Tue Nov 13 12:10:37 GMT 2001

    I would appreciate it if someone could help me out on this. Right
now we have a very old version of Samba (dated 1996) which we map drives
from window 95 to UNIX(AIX 433) box. We upgraded some of our desktop to
Window 98 and 2000. Since then we are not able to map any drive which
complain about invalid passwd. I heard the later version of windows
using encrypted passwd.  Please advise. What do I need to do?  If I need
to install the latest version of Samba, where do I get it from for AIX
433 and how to install it?

   I appreciate your help in this matter.  THANKS.