NT terminal server

reinout.wijnveen at philips.com reinout.wijnveen at philips.com
Tue Nov 13 04:57:04 GMT 2001

Andre,

On NT TSE you need to set a registry setting called 'multiple users on connection'. This gives every user it's own daemon despite of being on the same machine. The samba source comes with a .reg file to do that. Please take a close look at the
documentation.
I am not sure if this information is in the samba rpm packages.

-
Regards,
Reinout Wijnveen

"All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand"

ICT-N/Philips Semiconductors Nijmegen
Address: AC 0.061, Gerstweg 2, 6534 AE Nijmegen, Fax: +31 24 353 2019

"Andre de Koning" <andre at vippayroll.co.za>@lists.samba.org on 11/13/2001 01:07:25 PM

Sent by:  samba-admin at lists.samba.org