setting up samba with win 98

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Mon Nov 12 14:05:02 GMT 2001

The one time I had this problem it was a case problem.
To test out that theory, try making a share that points to a directory which
is composed only of capital letters.
This situation might be clearer if you set log level = 3 and look at the
logs. You might be able to see just which name is being requested by your
client.
Joel