Determine available disk space for Win 95

Seri Al-Najjar seri at al-najjar.co.uk
Mon Nov 12 12:18:02 GMT 2001

If memory serves me correctly then this 2gig issue is a windows 95
limitation, the same problem used to show when you installed an
application, it would report the available disk space as being 2gig when
there was more available.

Microsoft never issued a fix for the problem as it was never seen as a
'bug' I don't think it was fixed until windows 98 but I could be wrong.

Seri Al-Najjar