Samba Question

stephane.marchini at accenture.com stephane.marchini at accenture.com
Mon Nov 12 10:45:02 GMT 2001

Hello,

I am going to use samba on a UNIX server connected to Windows 2000 clients
and my question is :
Is it possible to use Samba to access and Back up my Windows 2000 file
systems (on my PC clients) from my UNIX server (via a DLT) ?

PS : i plan to install Samba 2.0.9. It is OK.

Thank you very much for your help !
Regards,

Stéphane MARCHINI

original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.