Changing password from Windows

Jan-Pieter van den Heuvel jan-pieter at piozum.com
Sun Nov 11 07:32:54 GMT 2001

Hi,

It's possible for Windows users to change their Samba password:

1.	Start->Settings->Control Panel
2.	Security (translated from Dutch, so I hope it's correct)
3.	Change Windows-password.
4.	Select Microsoft Networking and click OK.
5.	Enter the old & new password and click OK.
6.	Done :)

This works for me, but I don't know if it will work when Samba is not acting
as a Domain Controller.

Regards,

Jan-Pieter van den Heuvel
Piozum Computer & Webpagebuilding