samba server

payam payami ppayami at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 11 04:52:02 GMT 2001

I can't see samba server linux( suse 7.2 ) from win
2000 server although i install samba & i configure
smb.conf, so if i configure in smb.conf, public=yes i
can see samba server well but if i comment
it only i can see workgroup & share folder and then
asked passwd & user then i type my user & passwd that
in samba server wac created but don't accept it,
although in smb.conf, encrypt passwords=yes, valid
users=username,path=.... was created, although in
/etc/smbpasswd, smbpasswd -a username, was created
what is your solution?