Patch for events like "On Create", "On Modify"...

Steve Hardy s.a.hardy at connectux.com
Sat Nov 10 14:12:02 GMT 2001

I'm not a windows guy, so tell me to shut up if you want

.. you're saying that deleting a file with unlink en then immediately
opening doesn't always fail in windows?

.. anyway it's not a problem here because all of the fs operations go
through samba, so samba can make the network call block, even if the specs
say it shouldn't :)