Profile and Win2k SP2 problem.

Jeremy Koski jayk at desolationrow.com
Fri Nov 9 19:29:03 GMT 2001

I am running Samba as a PDC. According to the docs:

In order to server profiles successfully to Windows 2000 SP2
clients (when not operating as a PDC), Samba must have

        nt acl support = no

This wouldn't fix my problem. I did try it, but still running into
the same problem.. "Windows cannot copy file .. to C:\documents and
settings ..."

Does anybody else have any other ideas?

Thanks.