SAMBA Products to run with SARA

Young, Paul paul.young at henryschein.com
Fri Nov 9 07:50:05 GMT 2001

I am interested in running the SARA scanning product and it was indicated
that to run it effectively that certain SAMBA products should be obtained as
well (see email below)Could you let me know which products are needed for
running SARA, and if they can be freely obtained form the SAMBA site?

Thanks,
paul