FW: Samba on Win2K

Barker, Brian W. BRIAN.W.BARKER at saic.com
Fri Nov 9 06:56:04 GMT 2001

After I made the following changes to get my Win2k machine to be
able to mount my Unix disk, now my Win95 machine is not able to
mount the Unix disk (using 'map network drive'). It asks me for
a password but says the password is invalid, it is the same password
that is used on the Win95 and Unix machines... help