Act 2000 not allowing multiple users in after upgrade

Levi Ruiz lruiz at pnicorp.com
Thu Nov 8 16:04:03 GMT 2001

I upgraded my ACL patch to 0.7.22 and samba from a 2.2.1pre to the stable
release and now whenever more than one person tries to open the same Act
database it gives an error saying it is corrupt.  If I copy the database to
an NT share it works how it's supposed to.  Any ideas as to what may cause
this and how it can be fixed?

The users are running W2K Pro and the samba server is running Red Hat 7.1
with kernel 2.4.13 and the Bestbits ACL patch

    -If everyone throws in their two cents worth,             -
    -but its a penny for your thoughts...who keeps the profit?-