Samba recycle bin FOR 2.2.2 ( READ IT )

Wade Winright Wwinrigh at thecreek.com
Thu Nov 8 12:55:31 GMT 2001

Hello everyone,
Being a child of the RPM's, I was wondering if there is a way to apply the
patches either via rpm, or a way to recompile without changing the current
directories that the rpm has installed samba into. If someone could either
help out or give me a link to info that would help me figure this out, I
would be greatly appreciative.
Redhat 7.2
Samba 2.2.2

Thanks,