Please help with winbind setup

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Thu Nov 8 12:35:02 GMT 2001

Done.  I removed the samba server from the domain using
Server manager (is there a way to remove the machine
using smbpasswd?) and re-added it to the domain using
smbpasswd.  Now i can see all my shares and access the
ones that have no particular permissions set!!!  Thanks
a million.

My only question left is how do i set permissions for
the shares i create when using winbind?  I used to use
the valid users command and smbpasswd to create
encrypted passwords.  A fairly simple system but one
that worked well for me.  But that method doesn't
appear to work when using winbind.  How do i grant or
deny access to my shares on a user or group basis now?

Thanks again,
VeKTeReX