Log time report

Ariel Mella ariel at jusbaires.gov.ar
Thu Nov 8 08:48:38 GMT 2001

Daniel:
maybe trying a log level higher than2 in the smb.conf that logs something
when a user logs in and out and can make an script to campare the times
where the log tell that the user logs in and out..
maybe you can do it with the connection to the profiles because win9x/Me/NT
open a conection to the share where the profile store and then when the
users log out close this conection to the profile share.