ERRnomem

Grant, Les lgrant at mitsuibabcock.com
Wed Nov 7 08:30:11 GMT 2001

Hi
	Could anyone shed any light on
the following message

tree connect failed: ERRDOS - ERRnomem (Insufficient server memory to
perform the requested function)

from smbclient Version 2.0.7 when I try to connect to an NT 4 (SP 6a)
box.

I did used to be able to connect to the box that is generating this
message.

The machine has 1Gb ram btw.

		regards
		les grant

-
IMPORTANT NOTICE

This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and for
the
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).
If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form
of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
information in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this E-Mail in error please return it to the
sender.
We should be grateful if you would also copy the communication to
postmaster at mitsuibabcock.com then delete the E-Mail and destroy any
copies of it.

It is your responsibility to scan any attachments for viruses.

For further information, visit us at WWW.MITSUIBABCOCK.COM