Plese help me

paolo paolo at ghido.com
Wed Nov 7 06:19:02 GMT 2001

Two questions:
1) I created a shared folder which contains some files used by several clients.
The problem is that every client is able to open those files, but they can't save the same files with the original names, while they are allowed to save with different names.
Note that the files are NOT read-only.

2) Using SAMBA, I can't use a printer on a win2000 client from a win95 client: the message fron Win95 is "user expired".
Note that the printer is naturally shared, and is accessible from Win2000 and WinNT clients.