problem with pam and win2000 pro

Poirier Xavier xpoirier at ch-bourg01.fr
Tue Nov 6 00:49:08 GMT 2001

Hi,

My config is : linux mandrake 7.1 with openldap 1.2.11
All is ok.
I was using the pam_ldap module on my linux system to authenticate user for
samba connections, it is ok on a windows95 system to connect to a share
connection on the linux server across openldap, but when I migrate my machine
on win2000 Pro it says for the connection : "the machine is not autorized to
connect on this host" !! (??) (I' ve not changed anything of configs)
What could happen?
Is it possible to connect with a windows 2000 pro machine on a linux samba share
across openldap ?
Is this a openldap or Samba question ? I don' t know ...
... windows is borring me
I dream of a compatible world, y dream ...

Xavier
mailto: xpoirier at ch-bourg01.fr