Samba network recycle bin

Chris Tooley ctooley at amoa.org
Thu Nov 1 10:16:44 GMT 2001

I e-mailed him a week or so ago and he said he was going to take a look
at it, but I haven't heard anything since.  He knew it didn't work but I
think he had other priorities (he works for a university) at the time.
Maybe someone else could take a look at it.  I tried but I just don't
know anything about C code.

Chris Tooley