smbclient Help 2

Augusto Cesar Castoldi accastoldi at yahoo.com.br
Thu Nov 1 04:07:02 GMT 2001

Thanks,

another help now. I want to copy an entiry folder from
unix to windows nt. I'm using -c "put file.txt" and
it's OK. But I put a folder in place of a file don't
word.

smbclient //myhostname/aservice -U username%password
-D /Folder1/Folder2
-c "put folder3"

I receive the folowing error message: "folder3 does
not exist"

thanks,

Augusto

 --- Giulio Orsero <giulioo at pobox.com> escreveu: > On