printer drivers

Dmitry Melekhov dm at belkam.com
Thu May 10 02:42:50 GMT 2001

Hello!

Where is info about printer drivers stored?
I mean that driver is installed for this printer?
I played with 2.2.0 configuration- remake srpm with
different options and after rpm installation I needed to install
printers
again and again- files are in place, but NT4 said that NO DRIVER :(
btw, sometimes I get error that alternate driver can't be installed when
installed
drivers for win9x from nt4, another try is always succesfull. Is this
only my problem? :)

--
Wire connection and Windows reinstallation senior engineer
Dmitry Melekhov